May 2024 Term
Registration is open: March 1 - April 15, 2024
Course dates: May 6 – July 14, 2024
Before you register
Read the "How to Register" instructions on the Welcome page
Read the "Restrictions" information on the Welcome page
Read the "Online Learning" information on the Welcome page
Read the Terms and Policies page.
Understand that registration fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable toward any other class.
COS 121 and COS 122 are prerequisites for enrollment in any other Course of Study courses.
The following courses are planned for the May 2024 Term.
Course offerings are subject to change before registration opens. A course may be canceled for reasons such as low enrollment.
- COS 121 - Bible I: Introduction
- COS 122 - Theological Heritage I: Introduction
- COS 123 - Formation and Discipleship
- COS 124 - Transformative Leadership
- COS 221 - Bible II: Torah and Israel's History
- COS 224 - Polity and Administration
- COS 321 - Bible III: Gospels
- COS 324 - Preaching
- COS 422 - Theological Heritage IV: Wesleyan Movement
Advanced COS Courses
- ACOS New Testament - The Gospels: Nurturing Biblical Literacy Through Art
- ACOS Old Testament - Biblical Interpretation in the Early Church
- ACOS Theology/Worship - Worship and Sacramental Theology (Special Term: June 3 – Aug. 11)
- United Methodist Doctrine