August 2024 Term
Registration is open: June 1 - July 20, 2024
Course dates: August 5 – October 13, 2024
Before you register
Read the "How to Register" instructions on the Welcome page
Read the "Restrictions" information on the Welcome page
Read the "Online Learning" information on the Welcome page
Read the Terms and Policies page.
Understand that registration fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable toward any other class.
COS 121 and COS 122 are prerequisites for enrollment in any other Course of Study courses.
The following courses are planned for the August 2024 Term.
Course offerings are subject to change before registration opens. A course may be canceled for reasons such as low enrollment.
- COS 121 - Bible I: Introduction
- COS 122 - Theological Heritage I: Introduction
- COS 123 - Formation and Discipleship
- COS 124 - Transformative Leadership
- COS 221 - Bible II: Torah and Israel's History
- COS 222 - Theological Heritage II: Early Church
- COS 224 - Polity and Administration
- COS 321 - Bible III: Gospels
- COS 523 - Evangelism
Advanced COS Courses
- ACOS Evangelism/Mission - Renewing Social Holiness: Wesleyan Formation for Christian Witness
- ACOS Evangelism/Mission - New Monasticism, Missional Communities, and the Renewal of the Church
- United Methodist Doctrine
- United Methodist History
- United Methodist Polity